Monday, February 22, 2010

Bookwurmz 24: Revelations


Okay, well, as some of you may have noticed, I have started a blog completely devoted to Bookwurmz. I meant to do it a long time ago, I don't know why I never did. I've posted the first 23 pages of Bookwurmz, as well as a brand-spankin' new twenty-fourth page! I haven't drawn these characters in so long, but I think it turned out pretty good. I shaded with pencil this time. I think it works a lot better than shading with a pen or a marker. I may try to incorporate color soon, we'll see.
So, if you don't remember what was happening, you may want to go back and read the older ones. this is the last page of the second story arc. I'm going to start posting 3 a week again. It may not always be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but I will try to make it on those days. The next story arc will have more Jane Austen, more Shakespeare, and a few surprises...hopefully. We'll see. I haven't written it yet.
Thank you to all of you people who actually read this stuff!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited that you're posting comics again. I enjoyed this new one. I love Shakespeare, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you add Billy Shakes into your comics at random moments. :)

    And thanks, for that Japanese/Korean mix-up. Ha. :P

    ReplyDelete