Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bookwurmz 25: Beating a Dead Horse


25! That's awesome. Bookwurmz has reached it's first major milestone. Hopefully there will be plenty more. This page doesn't really stand out from the rest; sorry about that. Also, it's a little dark. But when I took the picture, i took one with the flash on and one with the flash off, and the one with the flash on was just like...super light. you couldn't see any of the shading (and since i just spent quite awhile doing that, it seemed pointless to use that picture). Hopefully this is okay for you guys. Happy Wednesday!
P.S.--I'm still getting back into the groove with the whole 'drawing' thing. Maybe someday it will come easier to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'm excited for the next one!! I wonder what he's gonna tell Jasper. And it's not that dark, it's readable.

    ReplyDelete