Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bookwurmz 30 (!): On Second Thought...



Hey Guys! Sorry for the lack of a Monday post. I went and saw Alice in Wonderland after work, and by the time I got home it was after 1, and I was really sleepy. Also, I found out yesterday that I will be moving. Yes, I will be moving apartments. I agreed to it, but I'm not 100 percent happy about it. I'll write more on my Doing Korea blog about it. P.S., if you can't read my Le Nerd blog anymore, please give me your e-mail so I can invite you to it. I didn't mean to make it private, it just kind of happened.

Bookwurmz 30! exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I enjoyed this one. The jab at Britney circa 2007 was a nice touch. :)

    Sorry I forgot about giving you my email! scribblesofdreams@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your other blog anymore... please add me...

    juno_02@msn.com
    Thank you Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alessa is that an oh-2 or a zero 2?

    ReplyDelete