Monday, March 29, 2010

Bookwurmz 37: Gay Pride...And Prejudice



Here it is, the start of arc 4! There was another version of this one, but it was really dumb, so I came up with this one kind of last minute. And I didn't finish it until like, 5:20 this morning. Yeah, work is going to be wonderful today, I'm sure. So I made this picture smaller, because Elin told me they are hard to read when they are medium. Is this better/worse? Would it be better if I just made the picture large? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. haha! LOVE IT!

    The size is fine. When I clicked the picture I didn't have to scroll to read it, so whatever you did this time, do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Netherfield... that's funny. The picture was good this time. And my computer has a zoom option if I need it... so, I liked the size.

    ReplyDelete