Monday, May 31, 2010

Bookwurmz 47: Shart Yourself!



Hello! Sorry for the delay. It's been a very hectic few weeks, as usual. I wish I had more time to be creative. I thought that being here would allow me more free time, but it really doesn't. That being said, I'm going to try to make a real effort to draw more comics. They might not necessarily come out on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but...they will come out, nonetheless.

So i did this one in color, using photoshop and paint. I'm still getting the hang of stupid photoshop. I didn't do a very good job, but I'll get better eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha, I love how Shakes said "bumping uglies" in this one! XP And he's got such a ridiculous color combination for his clothes, it's pretty perfect. I also liked how you changed the font for their dialogue bubbles. That's a nice little touch.

    ReplyDelete